Center – San Felipe
Center – Nueva Unión
Casa de Luz
We operate multiple community centers where our Peruvian staff loves, mentors, and ministers to the children and teens who live on the hillsides. It is a safe space as well as a place of employment where teens can stay off the streets and avoid gangs.
Our Centers provide the following services:
- A safe place with running water -Getting off the streets – Avoiding Gangs
- Feeding Orphans & Widows – Meeting Basic Needs
- Sharing the Gospel Through Worship and Studying the Bible
- Games & Entertainment
- Womens Weekly Bible Study
- Children’s VBS and Weekend Hot Meals
- Counselors for youth and children
- Job Training and Educational Support.
- Stepping Stones Workshops: “Teach Them How to Fish”
- Bakery, Barber Shop, Computer Classes, Carpentry, Candles, Sewing Gardening